. Refers to deliberate state of psychology or spiritual calm despite the potential presence of stressors. Important I inner peace .A state of inner peace eliminate anxieties, fears and worries. It also removes negative thoughts, stress, lack of satisfaction and unhappiness. It is a state of emotional and mental poise, happiness, confidence and inner strength. Everyone desires inner peace, even if or she is not aware of of this desire.
Thanks for sharing..this is all I neededπ€
ReplyDeleteπ€π
DeleteMy daughter dont like milk and eggs what should I do to her so she start like them
ReplyDeleteππππ She must watch TV while eating.
Deleteπ Such food is expensive π. But when I get money, I won't hasitate to buy those nutritional food π.
ReplyDeleteThis is the best..π€
ReplyDeleteSo nice..
ReplyDeleteNeeded this infoπ
ReplyDeleteπ€π€π€
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information,will notify my wife.
ReplyDeleteInteresting....
ReplyDeleteThis will educate alot of people , we use feeds them foods that are not needed, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteInteresting....
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information... Well summarised
ReplyDeleteKinesthetic π
ReplyDeleteGood stuff
ReplyDeleteπ―
ReplyDeleteInteresting π
ReplyDelete